Hirari*YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing AKB48 fandubbing group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ideas, suggestions and complaints center.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 283470

The ideas, suggestions and complaints center. Empty
PostSubject: The ideas, suggestions and complaints center.   The ideas, suggestions and complaints center. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 am

I've often said I don't want to feel like I'm totally monopolizing this group, however, when you guys don't communicate what you want, or how you want it done, it kind of leaves me with no other option.

So I've created this little piece of the forum, where you can give as expected, your ideas for future things we could do, or expand on ideas I've had. If there's something I've done you don't like you can discuss it, and likewise, it's nice to know what I'm doing right so I can keep doing it into the future. Even if it's just a question you want to ask, please go ahead!

If you have something to say, create a new thread for it, so all issues can be tackled individually. Make sure the title is nice and clear, and do your best to articulate properly.

I know some of you aren't native english speakers, so I'll be patient with that. What I won't tolerate however, is rudeness. I know there are some things that you might not like, but us giving attitude to each other won't get anything sorted.
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net

The ideas, suggestions and complaints center.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hirari*YO :: Announcements :: Help Centre-
Jump to: