Hirari*YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing AKB48 fandubbing group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1

Go down 
+2
Kappa
Panchii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 282370

[Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

Let's see what we can remember from First Aid class! (Unless, like me, you've never taken one XD)
The point of this game is to read the scenario, then post how you would try and save the victim's life! It's that simple.

RULES:
- You MUST NOT copy and paste an answer. You must write it FROM MEMORY, in YOUR OWN WORDS. Guessing is accepted and encouraged; you don't have to have taken First Aid or remember anything at all, just give it your best shot.
- For each round, there will be one scenario of someone needing help. You will describe in detail exactly what you would do to help the person.
- Only one response for each scenario from each participant.
- Participants may answer all scenarios (just one response for each).
- Points are awarded after each scenario.

Funniest Answer: 1,000
Worst Answer: -1 (Posting a response in this thread means you agree that if you give an answer that is judged "Worst Answer", you must give me one point because you have just killed an AKB member XD )

SCENARIO 1:

You are dining in a cute cafe when you notice a group of girls across the room, chattering very lively like, in what looks like dance gear, having a strawberry shortcake each. Suddenly, one of the girls puts her hands to her throat and stands up, looking panicked. You can hear some faint gasping as she struggles for air. You're sure that she's choking on a strawberry! The girl's friends stare in shock, paralyzed with fear.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net
Kappa

Kappa

YO Cash : 268814

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 am

I run up to tap her on the shoulder and ask her to nod if she's choking. Because she clearly is, I'd have to then stand behind her and just to the side with one foot between her legs, and grasp my hand into a fist, with my thumb towards (not away from, TOWARDS!) her, right above her bellybutton. Then I'd take my other fist and grasp it around that one, and do five slightly upward thrusts to the abdomen.

.... what, I have 3 years' certification of first aid and cpr classes XD That was a boring answer, I know, but I was like OH OH I KNOW THIS I'VE DONE THIS. And I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hanaprojectdubs
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 265848

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Haha, man I was like... Heimlich or however spell it maneuver. I couldn't remember how to do it though since it's been 5 years since my last first aid/CPR class >.> I really should take another one.
Back to top Go down
Kary

YO Cash : 264835

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 pm

ahha i´ve never take a First Aid class x33 a friend of mine explained me how to do that he even told me how to do it if you´re choking and there´s nobody to help you xD something about using a chair and runing to the nearest wall o.o? (yeh i put that face too x3) he´s studyng medicine so i should belive him ....right?? xDD
Back to top Go down
Kappa

Kappa

YO Cash : 268814

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Haha that's right, Kary. You can do it to yourself with a chair.

And the only reason I took those classes was because of that summer camp job. Working around kids and you're required to know all those things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hanaprojectdubs
Ashe

YO Cash : 265636

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 am

Well, first of all, I would be slightly annoyed at having cafe time interrupted by a bunch of apparently useless girls. I would march over there, yell at her friends for doing nothing, then give her the heimlich. When she coughs up the strawberry, I buy her a tea, to calm her down a bit, whilst continuing to glare at her friends.

Hahaha I suck at first aid xD
Back to top Go down
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 282370

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

"cafe time interrupted" Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net
Tomokyo

Tomokyo

YO Cash : 264440

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 pm

...I will be super honest about what I'll do.
I'll gasp, point, scream, "OHMAIGAWD SHE'Z CHOKINGG!"
Then, I'll tell her to freaking swallow the strawberry because it's not like it's a piece of rock she has in her throat.

But, if her throat lacks muscle cause she doesn't have a younger brother to bitch at everyday, I'll run to the counter and continue shrieking, "HUMGZ 911"

...Yeah, I admit I'm useless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomokyoHamasaki
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1   [Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Contest] Can you save an AKB48 girl's life - Week 1
Page 1 of 1