Hirari*YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing AKB48 fandubbing group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sada's Karaoke corner.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sada

YO Cash : 261500

sada's Karaoke corner. Empty
PostSubject: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Here's me singing Aitakatta. I tried my best. I sound bad but at least I tried. Anyone have any tips or advice for me?

Aitakatta

Last edited by sada on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 284870

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Energy is everything! You have to have lots of genki!
and be careful of your timing a little 'kay <3

The pronounciation too, you should work on a little !
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net
sada

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Damn. I thought I had it that time.

Thanks for the input. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sada

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm

I covered Minna no Tamago by Shugo Chara Egg!
Back to top Go down
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 am

hehe hi sada

you seem to have pronunciation down a little better so good for you! I think we still need to work on bringing out your personality when you sing. You seem like such a lively person but we need to show that when you sing!

Okay, so what I would like you to do, is re record that song (minna no tamago), but (and the others are probably going to shoot me for this but oh well) I want you to try and imitate the singers. Listen carefully to the kinds of sounds they make, how they hit the notes, what kind of notes they're hitting. ALSO try to imagine that when you are singing into your mic that you are performing for an audience. What kind of facial expression would you use? Well, you're most likely to be smiling to them, so try that. Get up and dance a little if you have to, I've done it plenty of times before xD You might feel strange or weird doing something like that, but believe me, it helps bring up your confidence and all that will start to show though in your singing.
Back to top Go down
Tomokyo

Tomokyo

YO Cash : 266940

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Panchii wrote:

Okay, so what I would like you to do, is re record that song (minna no tamago), but (and the others are probably going to shoot me for this but oh well) I want you to try and imitate the singers. Listen carefully to the kinds of sounds they make, how they hit the notes, what kind of notes they're hitting. ALSO try to imagine that when you are singing into your mic that you are performing for an audience. What kind of facial expression would you use? Well, you're most likely to be smiling to them, so try that. Get up and dance a little if you have to, I've done it plenty of times before xD You might feel strange or weird doing something like that, but believe me, it helps bring up your confidence and all that will start to show though in your singing.

that was the most epic paragraph of advice since buggy told me to smile when i sing.
<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomokyoHamasaki
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 pm

^
xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
sada

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 pm

I do the arm movements when I'm recording. I'll try and smile more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sada

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Here.

I'm a bit off. I forgot to fix it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sada's Karaoke corner.   sada's Karaoke corner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sada's Karaoke corner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hirari*YO :: General Stuff :: Karaoke-
Jump to: