Hirari*YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing AKB48 fandubbing group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haruna to Graduate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 283470

Haruna to Graduate Empty
PostSubject: Haruna to Graduate   Haruna to Graduate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:28 am

Haruna_hamasaki has decided to graduate from Hirari*YO.

She has been a member and has been maintaining our website from the very beginning.
Unfortunately, her work commitments are becoming overwhelming and she feels that she cant give as much time to the group as she would like.

She will be staying until all of her current projects are done, and then she will be leaving us.

I'll be the first to say that although we may have had our differences, I can't deny that she has always been passionate about the group, so I'm really sad to see us lose another founding member.

I'll be dedicating the Yuuhi single release to her, and if you would like to leave goodbye messages in voice, or by text, I'll add them to the video.

Good Luck with everything in the future Haruna,
I'm really really sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net
Armitage
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 271143

Haruna to Graduate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruna to Graduate   Haruna to Graduate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

Oh god, when I read the topic was like "WHAT!? REALLY!?".

I always admired Haruna for the whole H*Y thing and her designs too. I think she is a good person, a very good person. I wish the best for her and her work, ¡Gambatte Haruna!.
Back to top Go down
Tomokyo

Tomokyo

YO Cash : 265540

Haruna to Graduate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruna to Graduate   Haruna to Graduate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Aww ;w; I don't really know Haruna well but she seems to be a very important member to this group D:

Baibaiii Haruna-senpaiiiii <3 Wish you the best of luck : 'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomokyoHamasaki
Sponsored content

Haruna to Graduate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruna to Graduate   Haruna to Graduate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruna to Graduate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hirari*YO :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: