Share | 

Missing Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen

YO Cash : 183020

PostSubject: Missing Members   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 am

Ok, so I've sent pms via stage48 and here to Rui and Kang, about their positions in H*Y.

I've asked them for a simple yes or no as to whether they'll continue on with us.
So far I've received no responses. I know that they've both been on S48 since the time i sent the mails, so i don't know why they arent responding.

If anyone here talks to either of them outside of here and s48, then please ask them whats going on.
I'm not so fussed about Heiwa at present because she's done her 4th single lines.

I don't really know what to do about it.
but, since they didn't participate in the last single either, once the end of this month comes I don't think I'm going to have any choice but to put them on auto Hiatus, and exclude them from future singles until further notice, if they dont check in.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hirariyo.forumotion.net
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 166498

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Awww that's so sad Sad But I guess what can you do if they don't respond to PMs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armitage
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 170693

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Well, There is a thing called "compromise" and if they do not have it with the group, then there are penalties...I think xD

I do not know, but for me...the compromise always has been important :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:11 am

I've tried to be fair, i've given them plenty of time, but they've been gone over 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Kappa

YO Cash : 169464

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 am

I believe it's fair to give a penalty of exclusion when members don't turn in lines and go AWOL. To be honest, you're being nicer than I would. XD In my group if members I tried to contact, who had been missing frequently in the past, didn't respond to a PM about activity asking them if they wanted to be in or not, I'd cut them altogether for being unreliable. But again. I'm stricter about that kind of thing than most people, and I do believe it should be taken into consideration if they are old members of this project, unless this amount of absence has always been the norm for them.

Projects die every day due to some members refusing to get on board and put forth what they need to, and I've heard you've had issues with this one in the past, so I think that's my motivation mainly in saying I'd cut them. This is a great project and I hate to see anyone drag it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/hanaprojectdubs
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 am

^

see, this is the dilemma in facing, especially with Kang, because she's a long standing member, but also, i don't think it's fair to keep everyone in the dark, when all it takes is a quick yes in im or no i'm not.

I didn't wanna outright cut them, I thought it would be better to give them a chance to graduate with some dignity, but if they can't do the decent thing and tell me they're quitting, then it might have to go the auto-root.

I have several girls still left in Kira, that are active, and fill in when necessary and would love a chance to take over the spots in the main group.

I'd rather promote someone willing than be abandoned by main group members.
Back to top Go down
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am

As of today I'm graduating Rui.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Members   

Back to top Go down