Nice to meet you stranger!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen

YO Cash : 175720

PostSubject: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 am

Okay! Even though know most of us know each other from around S48, I think we could stand to know each other just that little bit better!

If we're bringing in a new generation, then I think we should be as strong as we can be as a unit!

So Here is a thread where we can get to know a little more about each other!
I'd like it if you would just write a little bit about yourself, your age, where you come from, a little about where you live, and Jpop interests etc.

At the bottom, I would like you to write down a list of 3 things. They must be 2 facts about you that are true, and one that is false. Try to make the false one as convincing as you can, since the rest of us will have to guess which one is not true!

Points will be awarded to the first person to guess which fact is incorrect!

I'll start then ~
My name is Channa, and I'm 19, from England. I hate the area I live in because it's full of chavs (look them up on urban dictionary if you don't know what they are!) As most of you know, Tanamin is my AKB48 oshimen, and the day she leaves, I'll have no choice but to cry a lot. As for my other japanese music interests, well I like some H!P stuff, used to be a huge fan when i was about 12 XD. I also like some jrock stuff, but only a little. Music I like outside of the japanese world is generally rock, but i like a bit of everything from hannah montana to the murderdolls.

I'm totally into the twilght saga! The first film really really sucked, but I'm expecting good things from the second one (namely half naked wolfy men *drool*) but I've been a huge fan of the books for ages.

my 3 facts....
1. I'm scared of the dark
2. I'm scared of heights
3. I'm scared of birds.

Which one is not true? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hirariyo.forumotion.net
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 159198

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm

I meant to post this last night, but my freakin' internet died.

Anyway, Panchii, is your untrue fact number 1? I think it's wishful thinking on my part because birds scare the crap out of me...

Anyway, my name is Jennifer, and this is actually from where my alias comes. My dad used to call me Jennbug because it sounded like junebug, which turned into Buggy somehow. One of my friends thought it was shocking, so I was like, yeah I guess I'm a shocking buggy. I even had a cute little cartoony thing that was like a beetle with a kind of cutesy Pikachu face and a lightening rod on his head. Anyway, I'm 22 from southern California, USA. Socal is okay I guess, but I live right next to Disneyland, so I go there about twice a month (over the summer, I somehow went there 15 times with different people). I go to a tiny liberal arts college here which likes to suck the life out of me, but I only have a year left, so I must endure! My favorite AKBgirl is Takamina, though Sayaka, Sae, Meetan, and Yuka are a very, very close second.

As for other Jpop, I follow H!P closely, but I haven't been that into them lately. Outside of that, I listen to Perfume and Zone sometimes, though AKB48 and H!P take up a lot of my listening time.

I love mixing. Well, both with drink mixing and audio mixing. If you ever want a beta for an audio mix or whatnot, feel free to hit me up! I'm always willing to help.

I watch a lot of TV. I love comedy shows the best. I'm a big sucker though for The Biggest Loser, even though that show makes me cry like once every episode.

Okay here are my facts:
1. I used to be a competitive gymnast
2. I used to model when I was younger
3. I have lost over 50 pounds recently.

I don't have any points to offer, I think... But I thought this could be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh yay! Buggins has come to plaaaaaaay~

I DEMAND BUG MASCOT PICTURES!!!
lol seriously i wanna see that it sounds awesome haha

I've personally never been to the Disneyland in America, but I've heard awesome things about it.
A friend of mine used to go every year with her family. They's stay on international drive or something like that
SoCal...man... I can only dream of the sun you must get there haha (Been raining for 2 days here and been ridiculously cold for the last few weeks .... frack you autumn ._.)

Sadly you are incorrect. 1 is actually true xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Armitage
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 163393

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 am

Okey, can I respond to the Panchii and buggy question? xD

I think Panchii is the 2, and buggy is the 1.

Ok, My real name is Karina, 18 years old. I live in Chile, so the english isn't my first language~ that's why my english isn't so good, and the next friday I'm going to graduate from school. I want to study English-Japanese Traduction in the university, because I love languages. Maybe after that, I'm going to learn French and Chinese~
I used to like the JRock, almost everything was visualkei and things like that, but I discovered AKB48 and now it's the only group I listen to.
My Oshimen is Acchan, I really love her with all my heart, so if she leaves AKB...I'm going to get depressed xDDD really...

and what more? I don't know xD I like to design in photoshop...since 4 or 5 years ago. I love sports! I'm good in things like that, or cooking...xD I like to do everything...and be good in everything.

Ok, my facts! which one is false? <3

* I don't like chocolate.
* I don't like my "boyfriend".
* I don't like animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks for coming to play armitage *huggle*

Good Luck with your graduation! It must be an exciting time for you.
We have a similar mentailty "I want to be good at everything" haha.
I love to be good a things too. I'm practicing guitar so i can be excellent at that next XD

You got my untrue fact right!
I'm not actually afraid of heights, but I am afraid of the ark, and birdies.

I think your untrue fact is......number 1?
Back to top Go down
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Yay Armi! You got mine right. I wasn't a competitive gymnast. I however used to be a competitive figure skater, so I just changed out the sport >.>

I'm going to go with number 2 since Panchii guessed number 1 for you. What is your favorite sport, out of curiousity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armitage
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 163393

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 am

bubu! incorrect xD actually, the number 3 isn't true 8D ahaha I love animals~

Ah! And basketball is my favorite sport <3 after that...I think volleyball and soccer <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 am

I really love volley ball <3

I still class dance as my favourite sport though. (If Miichan says it's a sport, then I say it's a sport XD)
but I love netball too, and rounders, and hockey.

Extreme frisbee is the best sport in the world however xD
Back to top Go down
dreamskipper

YO Cash : 159752

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Awww, this is is great. We all joined the S48 forum at different times & apart from forum activities, we really don't know much about each other. Or is it just me? lol

So yeah. I'm Kang & I'm from Manila, Philippines. My charm point, I guess, is looking like a twelve year old when I'm actually 22. My real name is Celine, because my mom is a big fan of the shoe brand. My dad gave me the nickname Kang because in the province where he's from, it's sort of the generic nickname for little girls.

All my life, I've studied in all girl Catholic schools, which explains a lot about why I'm so screwed up lol. I'm in my senior year at college, taking up Communication Arts & Advertising. I love my course, even if it's really demanding. I'm also editor for the college paper & I DJ for the school radio station. Sotsugyou is in March 2010! Hopefully I get a job in advertising. o/

My hobbies? I like writing. And reading. You could leave me in a bookstore for hours & I wouldn't notice you're gone. XD I also love to dance. I did ballet for eight years and for a while I studied hiphop, jazz & breakdance. I did a bit of theater too. 8D And baaaw, I'm jealous of you athletic girls. I'm terrible at sports. /o/

Apart from AKB48, I like H!P artists, though a lot of my favorites have graduated already. I lovelovelove BoA. Last year I just got into Hey!Say! JUMP & Korean girl groups like the Wonder Girls & SNSD.

My AKB48 oshimen is Kasai Tomomi, because she's ridiculously cute. <3

Three "facts"!
1. I'm taller than my boyfriend.
2. I have terrible eyesight. I'd die without my glasses or my contacts.
3. My message alert tone is Kasai Tomomi going "mune ga? oshiri ga?" (My boobs? My butt?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm really bad at this game... but, number 1? Haha, because I want to believe number 3 is true because that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haruna_hamasaki
1st Gen

YO Cash : 161553

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Kang, I think maybe #1 is false. I've seen you a lot w/o glasses but maybe you're using contact lens. And we all know you're big fan of Kasai Tomomi...

I'm so jealous with all of your background. I don't have a great one. I'm just a plain and normal girl.

... and MY ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE.

My real name is Nurainawati but I used to be called with a shorter name, Aina. Aina is kinda Japanese name. I love you *hides* I am 23 yrs old which I think a bit older among us and I'm currently working as a Maths and ICT (I'm not so good in these subjects actually) teacher in a rural school in Malaysia. btw, I'm from Malaysia.

I started to have interest in Japanese and all the stuff since 13 when I first took my Japanese lesson at school. Since that and until now, my fav artist is Hamasaki Ayumi. That's where my nick from. "haruna" comes from Takewa Haruna of SweetS (my fav ever girls group even tho they're already disbanded). I started loving AKB48 when I first see Sakura no hanabiratachi PV during end of 2005. When I saw Takamina at that time, I was like "WOAH! This girl has guts!".

I was an athlete when I was in school. I play netball (I'm not sure if netball is available in other countries), basketball, hockey, baseball, long jump, high jump (I'm a tall girl but not too tall - 165 cm), volleyball and long-distance run. I've been joining too many outdoor activities during secondary school.

I love collecting pink items and listening to music all the time. I have no specific hobbies because I love doing so many things during my pastimes. I love surfing the Internet most of the time and I used to be called as "Social Introvert" because I don't go socialize too much. But now I have my own car and I always go out with my friends.

I love SINGING! (SOOOOOO MUCH!) But... I don't have a good vocal like Panchii and others. That's the reason I join karaoke teams via the net because I want to keep singing. I'm happy to be with you guys...

That's all I can write... maybe I'll write more about myself next time...

My 3 facts:
- I'm afraid of the dark.
- I used to have a black belt taekwondo.
- My #2 fav color is orange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stage48.net/studio48
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Wow, this group has got to be the most internationally diverse group I've ever been in! I love it though.

Um... for haruna... number 1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tokaikko_x
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 161227

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Ack, late reply, but here I am anyway! Hoping to meet some of the Kira*ni. Let's get them posting here! XD

So, let's see. My name is Julia - main nicknames are Jules, Juchan, and Juju. XD My username on here is also my username on Stage 48, so I used it here too for simplicity's sake, but my Hirari*YO stage name is Julia. I'm 18, but my birthday is on February 1st, so I'll be 19 two months from tomorrow! 19 is the drinking age here, so that's exciting...XD. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and have my whole life. My background is just plain Caucasian Canadian, haha. I've honestly lived in the same apartment building my entire life, too, and the same apartment since I was one and a half. I live on one of the higher floors. :3

I just finished high school this past spring, and I'm currently doing a year-long program at a community college (though here we just call that college, and universities, university. Just saying XD) in media, so everything from sound production to photography to design to some psychology and English thrown in there. I'm discovering through this program that the communication arts just aren't for me, so I'm planning on applying for university next year, and hopefully a year from now I'll be doing English in university like every other kid I went to high school with. XD

In terms of hobbies, I'm into performing, writing, and reading. I've been into the performing arts since I was nine, and my current thing is singing. I used to be really into acting and I wanted to become an actress, but over the last couple of years I've begun to change my mind about that. I love singing, but I know that I'm not at the level to actually become a singer in Canada. I honestly refused to believe that becoming a Jpop idol was an impossible dream for a long time, but at some point within the last year I finally came to terms with the fact that it is probably never going to happen. It's kind of sad, but what can I do? So I'm going to school and idoling on the internet, through my Youtube and Hirari*YO, and at conventions with my good friend Wendy. We don't have actual stages to perform on at these conventions, but we've begun just singing and dancing in the hallways in the hopes of getting noticed, and we have a duo name, Murasaki Zuishou. You can look us up on Youtube!

I got into Japanese and other Asian fandoms in my first year of high school, and I'm currently taking my fourth year of Japanese classes.

My number one idol, singer, and probably person I've never personally spoken to in general in the world is Kim Heechul of Super Junior. I'm more into my Jpop idol fandoms than any of my Kpop fandoms honestly, but I do love my boys, and Heechul will always be my number one. He has been since spring 2007. <3

Nacchan is my favourite girl idol other than Heechul, because he's really girly and my AKB oshimen. I also spend a lot of time on Myao, Mayuyu, Reinyan, and Aamin, and have lots of love for Ayarin, Takamina...I could go on all day. *Stops.* NacchanxMayuyu OTP 4 EVAHHH.

I love my Jpop idols (AKB, Hello! Project, etc.), my Kpop boybands (read: DBSK and Suju.), Jrock, and a lot of English language rock music. I'm more open to a lot of different types of music these days, though, so I listen to Lady Gaga and such as well...XD. But rock music is probably my greatest musical love. My three favourite bands in the world are Billy Talent (they're majorly successful in the mainstream in Canada, but apparently quite unknown in the U.S.; not sure about the rest of the world), A.F.I., and Dir en grey. I've seen all of them live before! Very Happy

Other fandoms: the Ring universe (from the Suzuki Koji books to the Nakata Hideo movies to the first American remake), Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, A Series of Unfortunate Events (but I still have not finished The End, YES I KNOW YEARS LATE, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT MORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS BEEN SPOILED FOR ME THANKS XD), Harry Potter, MTV Canada's original programming like The After Show and MTV Live...and uh, fandom_wank. I'm probably totally forgetting stuff.

I AM A VERY LONG-WINDED WRITER. CAN YOU TELL? I also talk like this IRL. You know you love it.

Uh, LET'S PLAY THE ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT TRUE LIKE THE OTHERS game. (Lol idk.)

1. I cannot ride a bike.
2. I'm allergic to strawberries.
3. I've never had a boyfriend, but not for lack of wanting.

...Lol just saying.

...OH GOD WHY CAN'T I JUST SHUT UP ONCE IN AWHILE?! *Just looked at how long this post actually is.* *headdesks*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shockingbuggy
2nd Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Number 3.? Though I also hope number 2 isn't true either because being allergic to strawberries is absolutely tragic Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm

That WOULD be tragic.

The strawberries I mean xD

Thank you for telling us about yourself Julia <333
Back to top Go down
tokaikko_x
2nd Gen

YO Cash : 161227

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Number two is the lie. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haruna_hamasaki
1st Gen

YO Cash : 161553

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Julia, number 2 perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stage48.net/studio48
Tomokyo

YO Cash : 157790

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

REVIVING THIS CAUSE MY HOBBY IS TO SPAM ON EVERY FORUM?

My real name is Joy, and I am a 13 year-old Chinese girl living in the US (:
And as for Tomokyo, I decided to become a dubber around 2 years ago when I was watching the anime Clannad. Tomokyo is a combo of two characters, Tomoya and Kyo, because I thought they were the cutest couple Cool

I actually got into JPop because of anime XD First it was all anime theme songs, then came Kirarin Revolution, where I found Koharu and C-ute~ I've always heard of AKB48, but never really paid attention except for like, some songs I had to dub :3 Then Buggy and I had a whole AKB chat on MSN one day, and I decided to dub it :3

So, in short, I am a complete noob ^^

1. I am a basketball kind of girl :3 Basketball
2. People have nicknamed me Piggy. pig
3. My favorite beverage is Shirley Temple. cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TomokyoHamasaki
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 pm

welcome tomo~mo <3

I think number 1 is false!
Back to top Go down
Tomokyo

YO Cash : 157790

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm

you got it XD
i fail at any kind of sports ;w;
it's so hard to lose fat dammitttt D<

Last edited by Tomokyo on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TomokyoHamasaki
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Lol I fail at most sports too except for dance jahahah
Back to top Go down
sada

YO Cash : 152350

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi, I'm new. (if you haven't noticed) I'm a 14 year old Somali girl born and living in Canada. I have 3 brothers. 2 older and 1 younger. I like Canada a lot except for all the snow. It makes me angry because it's warming up now and the snow is melting. Leaving slush everywhere that soaks through my boots. I'm in my first year of high school.

I'm a big H!P fan and have been a casual AKB48 fan for about 4 months. I've decided to upgrade my fandom.

1) I have a big collection of Jpop merchandise
2) I live in a "ghetto" neighbourhood.
3) I hate peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi Sada!
Thanks for coming along ~

I think the ghetto one is false xDDDD
Back to top Go down
sada

YO Cash : 152350

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks for welcoming me Very Happy

and you didn't get it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchii
1st Gen

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 pm

xD fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you stranger!   

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you stranger!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hirari*YO :: General Stuff :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: