Hirari*YO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A growing AKB48 fandubbing group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 2010 Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panchii
1st Gen
Panchii

YO Cash : 283820

March 2010 Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: March 2010 Newsletter   March 2010 Newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Here we are in march!

For some it's a time of new beginnings, with spring coming, and graduation prep. So I guess that's the reasoning behind redoing our first couple of singles. Deadlines will be set on these soon, although i know a lot of you have done a lot towards it.

We still haven't released Yuuhi, because we are still missing lines. Now, I like to think that I'm easy going when it comes to things like that, but honestly we're more than a month overdue on this one. It's not really great. When other members of the group start complaining about lateness, there is most definitely a problem. If you are outstanding lines, then please get them in ASAP, and all girls please bear in mind, that this definitely wont be happening again. If your lines are over a week due, and you havent yet told me that they're going to be, I'm going to auto cover you.

You have been warned.

On a lighter note, our first sub unit has been launched, and we're getting nicely underway with one shots. There should be another release some point this week. SO look forward to that.

Collaboration with SKR has been held back due to difficulties within Hana Project.

I'm in the process of recoding the lyrics to Team H's first stage. And I'll be uploading mp3s and lyrics for Team R so you can start learning those.

Thats all for now. As usual if I have anything else to add, I shall do that.
Back to top Go down
https://hirariyo.forumotion.net

March 2010 Newsletter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hirari*YO :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: